Click here for the word document created by Dodge County with available resources and contact information. The word document will automatically download, it is titled “Community Resources.”
The Sections available in the word document are:
- Federal, State, and County Services
- General Assistance
- Resources for Spanish speakers and Migrant Workers
- Food Pantries
- Medical Assistance
- Parenting Resources
- Respite Care
- Rental and Housing Assistance
- Personal Essentials (other locations)
- Employment Related Information
- Legal Help
Dodge County Community Resources https://www.co.dodge.wi.gov/departments/departments/advanced-components/search-results?q=community%20resources
Community Support Services Division can be found at https://www.co.dodge.wi.gov/departments/departments-e-m/human-services-health-department/economic-support.
Search for more Dodge County resources at https://www.co.dodge.wi.gov/home.