We opened back up to in person service on Monday, February 8. We are open from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm., Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. Please note the following limitations, which are being put in place to follow social distancing guidelines and to maintain as safe an environment as possible for our patrons and staff:
- Only 10 patrons will be permitted in the building at any given time.
- Computer use will be limited to one hour a day.
- Because only two computers will be open for public use, patrons are encouraged to call ahead to reserve a time slot (reservations will be made in half-hour increments).
- Computer reservations may be made up to one day in advance by calling the library at 920-387-7910.
- Masks covering both the nose and mouth are required.
- Curbside service will still be available for patrons who do not wish to enter the building or for those patrons who cannot wear masks.
- Patrons are encouraged to stay in the building for short periods only, and time in the building will be limited to 1 hour.