We opened back up to in person service on Monday, February 8. We will be open from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm., Monday through Friday. Please note the following limitations, which are being put in place to follow social distancing guidelines and to maintain as safe an environment as possible for our patrons and staff:
- Only 10 patrons will be permitted in the building at any given time.
- Computer use will be limited to one hour a day.
- Because only two computers will be open for public use, patrons are encouraged to call ahead to reserve a time slot (reservations will be made in half-hour increments).
- Computer reservations may be made up to one day in advance by calling the library at 920-387-7910.
- Masks covering both the nose and mouth will be mandatary.
- Curbside service will still be available for patrons who do not wish to enter the building or for those patrons who cannot wear masks.
- Patrons are encouraged to stay in the building for short periods only, and time in the building will be limited to 1 hour.