To find out more information, Click here
• Finally, language courses designed just for you!
• Simple to use, yet remarkably robust
• 105 languages to learn (including ASL and ESL)
• Localized in 87 languages
• World’s largest content base
• Quality human voices, translations and video
• Used by thousands of libraries and universities
To get started with Pronunciator or if you have already registered, click here
To learn more about Pronunciator, click here
To learn about personalized language learning offered through Pronunciator, click here
To get help or more detailed information about Pronunciator, click here
Stop in at the library and get your card! It’s FREE! Bring in a photo id and something with your name and current address printed on it. If your photo id has your current address on it that will work. Otherwise we need to see the photo id (Driver’s License, State ID, etc) and something else with your name and current address on it (bill, lease, bank statement, etc). It’s easy! Your child can get a library card too as long as they are age 6 or have completed kindergarten. We will need a registration card filled out for each person getting a library card.